Dolores Park Works has organized a community meeting to discuss safety, law enforcement and 19th & Dolores has been set.
The big day is just two days away, Wednesday, September 1st, from 6:00-8:00,
At the Mission High School cafeteria, which is located across from the tennis courts in Dolores Park (entrance to cafeteria off of Dolores & 18th).
We will be covering:
- 19th & Dolores pedestrian safety & proposed changes
- Park patron safety and law enforcement
We will be hearing from:
- Captain Corrales, from the Mission Street Police Station
- Supervisor Bevan Dufty
- Eric Anderson, RPD Neighborhood Service Area Manager (replacing Bob Palacio)
- Bob Palacio, Former RPD Neighborhood Service Area Manager
- Manito Velasco, Engineer, SFMTA
- Ilaria Salvadori, SF Planning Department (Streetscape project)
- Adrian Field, RPD Park Section Supervisor for the Mission Complex
- Marcus Santiago, RPD Park Ranger
- Meredith Thomas, Executive Director, Neighborhood Parks Council
This is your chance to hear how and why the signs were installed, how laws will be enforced, and plans for 19th & Dolores traffic calming. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. Please help us spread the word.
Below are links to some of the articles on the topics. If you know of others, please add them to the comments.