Dolores Park Works has organized a community meeting to discuss safety, law enforcement and the 19th & Dolores pedestrian crossing.
The big day is September 1st, from 6:00-8:00, at Mission High School cafeteria, which is located across from the tennis courts in Dolores Park (entrance to cafeteria off of Dolores & 18th).
We will be covering:
- 19th & Dolores pedestrian safety & proposed changes
- Park patron safety and law enforcement
We will be hearing from:
- Captain Corrales, from the Mission Street Police Station
- Eric Anderson, RPD Neighborhood Service Area Manager (replacing Bob Palacio)
- Manito Velasco, Engineer, SFMTA
- Ilaria Salvadori, SF Planning Department (Streetscape project)
- Adrian Field, RPD Park Section Supervisor for the Mission Complex
- Marcus Santiago, RPD Park Ranger
This is your chance to hear how and why the signs were installed, how laws will be enforced, and plans for 19th & Dolores traffic calming. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. Please help us spread the word.