Our good friends, Dolores Park Cafe is celebrating Film Night in the Park with a special “Everything under $10 ” To Go Menu. this Saturday, Sept, 21, 8 pm a “James Bond in Dolores” menu will be available to the pre-movie picnickers and the date night crowd for takeaway to Dolores.
Did I mention Dolores Park Cafe was an early supporter of Film Night in Dolores Park and has continued to support the idea of Dolores as a vibrant community park and that the cafe is a firm believer in mission of Dolores Park Works.
DINNER TO-GO MENU
- “From Russia with” NACHOS
- “Roger Moore” BACON WRAPPED DOGS
- “The Spy who Loved” CHILI
- “Shaken not Stirred” SALTED CARMEL POPCORN
- “Q” SANDWICH BOX Caprese or Hot Chicken with drink and chips