Dolores Park Works is a nonprofit park advocacy and service organization celebrating, preserving and enhancing Dolores Park for all her diverse patrons since 2009.
- Celebrate the unique role of the park in patron’s lives
- Pursue continuous improvement of the park’s natural beauty, sustainability and supporting infrastructure
- Permeate pride, stewardship, and responsibility among park patrons
- Promote Gov 2.0 effective communication, engagement and accountability best practices between park patrons and city officials
Dolores Park Works Steering Committee
Robert Brust, Founder, Chair of Steering Committee
Robert lives in the Mission Dolores area with his partner of 21 years, Joel Costa. He is a private chef and caterer and is on the board of the Dolores Heights Improvement Club where he helps produce the annual neighborhood block party. An avid organic gardener, he tends a plot at Ogden Terrace Community Gardens in Bernal Heights.
Robert Lord, Founder
Rob Lord is a forty-something Mission Dolores resident, husband, father of a young daughter, dog owner, serial Internet entrepreneur and frequent park reveler. Rob’s steering committee chair duties include things digital, directional and dialectal. Rob blogs at http://roblord.org/ and tweets at @r0bl0rd.
Dolores Park Works Staff
Lauren is a San Francisco artist and gallery installation pro. You may have recently encountered her 20′ long squid in the window of 826 Valencia. Lauren is point on Dolores Park Works event planning and coordination.
Eric and Christine Celic Strohl
Eric and Christine are brand identity, speciality packaging, trademark, logo and typographical designers living in Mission Dolores. Together, they are responsible for the beautiful Dolores Park Works brand system.
Dolores Park Works Alumni
Crystal Vann Wallstrom, founder
- Past steering committee chair, Dolores Park Works
- Zenmark, client and operations manager
Gideon Kramer, founder
- Past director of volunteers, Dolores Park Works
- Mission Dolores Neighborhood Association, vice president